This fruity mojito uses fresh strawberries and strawberry liqueur to add some berry goodness to your drink. Strawberries pair well with mint and lime and make your drink more colorful and flavorful.
- 1.5 oz White rum
- 0.5 oz Strawberry liqueur
- 1 part Lime juice
- top up Soda water
- 10 Mint sprigs
- some Ice cubes
- 1 slice Lime
- 1 tsp Brown sugar
- 3 Strawberries Sliced, You can also use frozen strawberries if fresh ones are not available.
- Mash the mint and sugar together.
- Add the (dark or light) rum and lime juice and pour over the ice.
- Top up with soda water. Use a highball glass.
- Garnish with your fresh strawberries
Buy the equipment
Here are our top picks from Amazon of cocktail making equipment to make a Strawberry Mojito.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.