Table of Contents
- 12 oz. Beer
- 0.5 oz. Butterscotch schnapps
- 0.5 oz. Cinnamon schnapps
- 0.5 oz. Baileys® irish cream
- 12 oz. Lemonade concentrate (frozen)
- 12 oz. Vodka
- 0.25 oz. Vodka
- 0.5 oz. Jagermeister
- Take one 12 oz. can of frozen concentrated Lemonade. Dump into a pitcher. Fill the can with 12 oz of vodka. Pour in two to three cans of beer (light beer is best) and enjoy.
Buy the equipment
Here are our top picks from Amazon of cocktail making equipment to make a Summer time lemonade.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.