Hot chocolate to die for Cocktail

Melt the chocolate, butter and vanilla in a double boiler. When just smooth stir in the cream. Makes ONE serving. :-) Serve in the smallest mugs you can find to all your friends. Top with freshly whipped cream, made from left over cream, and a mini-marshmellow. WARNING: This stuff can kill you if you drink it too often. The Surgeon General recommends at most once a month for safe for consumtion. :D

Serves: 1
Viewed: 20952
3 25
How do you rate it?
Leave some comments about the Hot chocolate to die for

What type of chocolate should be used? Milk, dark or what?
by Helen

Quite Litteraly to DIE for - (Read his description) - Cant get enough of this stuff - But Yeah, after 2 It does make you feel a little sick . . .
by Tommo

this is definitely chocolate to die for. it was brill. i am only 13 and i made it for my mates when they came for a sleepover. by the way excuse the terrible name,i dont know what my mum was thinking.
by Emma Sucker