Table of Contents
- 1) Get 1 1/2 highballs (cocktail glasses) of crushed ice into a boston shaker.
2) Add 3 count gin, 3 count chambord (roughly a shot each).
3) Top up with cranberry so in the shaker the cranberry just comes to the level of the ice.
4) Place highball in boston shaker and shake twice.
5) Remove the shaker from the glass leaving the contents in the highball. Add cranberry garnish.
The drink should look like a slush puppy, with a small excess of crushed ice on top.
Buy the equipment
Here are our top picks from Amazon of cocktail making equipment to make a Cranberry Bramble.