- Add all ingredients into a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a chilled glass.
- Garnish with a banana slice and a mint sprig.
- Serve and enjoy your Banana Daiquiri!
- Note: If you’re using fresh ripe banana instead of banana liqueur, you can use about half a banana and adjust the amount of simple syrup to your liking depending on how sweet the banana is. Also, the ratio of the ingredients can be adjusted depending on your preference. For example, you could use 2 parts banana liqueur instead of 1 part for a stronger banana flavor. Enjoy!
Buy the equipment
Here are our top picks from Amazon of cocktail making equipment to make a Banana Daiquiri.